Wednesday, May 27, 2015

5w2d

It's pretty unbelievable that I'm pregnant again.

As a follow up from last week, I got my 2nd beta test back and my numbers were 214 which means that I've more than doubled in that time.

Furthermore, I took another FRER and the test line was darker than the control line.

These are all good things!

A lot of my family now know...

Mom and Christian:
I facetime'd my brother on my ipad when I arrived at my mom's place on Friday night. I thought it would be neat to have them both included in a reveal. I had Nolan wearing his big brother shirt:
Christian and I didn't immediately connect on facetime, but he called back right as my mom was coming home from special olympics. She walked in the door and I answered Christian's facetime call. As my mom was distracted as she was putting away some of her things I pointed out Nolan's shirt to Christian and he started getting excited and saying congrats and all. I Shhhhhhh'd him up and told him Mom doesn't know yet. Then when my mom got on the phone to say hi to C I asked her "what do you think of Nolan's shirt?"

It was really cool to be able to involve my bro in the reveal since he lives so far away!

Sarah & Rachael:
Ok, I kind of feel lame but this is how I told them...
I sent them this picture of Nolan wearing the shirt:
With the caption:  "Hey guys, what do you think of Nolan's new shirt???"

I immediately got a text from Rachael asking if it was true! And then Sarah who hadn't seen the email yet was excited and was like "ummm I guess I need to check my email!"

So it's been an exciting few weeks.

I have an ultrasound booked in June, hopefully that shows some excellent growth and a strong heartbeat!!! I don't meet with my midwife until 12 weeks so it'll be a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment